We understand that shopping online invariably requires that you volunteer a higher degree of personal information than would have ordinarily been required; hence, we value the trust reposed on us to warehouse such personal data and we therefore adopt best practice in securing transactions and the information of customers.
The Types of Information Debrasgrace.com Collects
- Information you Volunteer: We collect and may store information you enter on our website such as (but not limited to) name, email, phone number, age etc. especially at the point of registration. You may refrain from providing certain information that may not be considered absolutely necessary to ensuring we are able to render service to you; but you may then be unable to take advantage of certain features. We may also be unable to give you custom shopping experience which could potentially give you a far more delightful experience. Such information may also be crucial in how promptly we are able to resolve issues in the event such occurs.
- Automatic Information: While browsing through our website, we may receive and store certain types of information using “cookies”. Such information may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet which also helps us know which region/ time zone you are reaching us from; the kind of browser you are using to access our website; the kind of device you are using – laptop, tablet, phone etc.; items you searched for and those you searched for and so on.
In What Ways Does Debrasgrace.com utilize the Information I have given?
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like location, local government area, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in–and to display content according to your preferences.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we can transfer to your device to enable our platform recognize your device and to provide features personalized features and offerings. We may use both permanent and temporary (flash) cookies.
The “help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the features of our platform, we recommend that you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may find your shopping experience less exciting.
Debrasgrace.com will not transmit cookies that contain your personal information.
Will Debrasgrace.com Share your Personal Information?
Information about customers is critical to ensuring we are able to render great service. We do not sell customer data to third party. We only share information as described below:
- Sharing with Affiliates: Affiliates are entities we are involved with to jointly promote or distribute our product offerings. Sharing with affiliates will ensure we can help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- Third Party Service Providers: These are service providers whose services are critical to the value chain that creates value for our customers. Such Service Providers include 3rd party logistics companies that help with the fulfillment of orders, Payment Companies who help to process payments and customer service etc. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: This is mostly applicable in the event of any Mergers& Acquisition that debrasgrace.com may be involved in. In the event that Debrasgrace.com is acquired, the customer information is part of the transferable assets. Debracegrace.com will seek to continue to grow and may adopt acquisition of similar businesses as part of its growth strategy. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Links to Other Sites: Our site may have advert links/banners to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Debrasgrace.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
How Secure Is the Information you have on me?
- Your data is protected with top grade digital security such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Your card details are masked when you proceed to process payment. Our payment processors are PCI DSS certified – ensuring their processes are consistent with global best practices.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.